Thursday, April 2, 2009

THE "REBIRTH" IS STILL COMING


Rap superstar LIL WAYNE was determined to produce an experimental rock album - because he was “tired” of his successful hip-hop career. The Lollipop hitmaker is attempting to cross musical boundaries from rap to rock with forthcoming record Rebirth - and has come under fire from some detractors for attempting the feat….… But the Grammy Award winning star insists he is right to branch out of his musical comfort zone - as he has already achieved all his ambitions as a rapper. He tells Rolling Stone magazine, “The rock s**t just comes from what my life is now. I’ve grown into this person. I just got - I’m not going to say ’so good’ at what I was doing, but it became such a regularity for me that I got tired of it. And then I said, ‘You know what? I’m not going to rap on this one.’”

As a big fan of the artist I can't wait for the album which is set to be release soon.. I got my loot already for my iPhone purchase. Man I love the iPhone.

No comments: