Thursday, April 16, 2009

Michael Vick Reality Show?

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Michael Vick is looking to play the reality game.The incarcerated NFL star has talked to producers about launching an unscripted program. The proposed docu-series would follow Vick starting July 20, the day of his scheduled release from federal custody, and show him trying to "make amends for his past."Sources said eager producers even visited the suspended Atlanta Falcons quarterback in prison in the hope of signing him. As a result, there's a few different parties claiming to have his rights, which is confusing the industry playing field.

In related news, Fantasia and Lil Rudy are getting reality shows. Is there anyone left that doesn't have a reality show? I would like to see the following people with reality shows.

1. Marion Barry-"Bytch Set Me Up"
2. Michael Phelps-"The Bong Took Me Under"
3. Dexter Manley-"I Think I Can, I Think I Can"
4. Angel Lola Luv-"Is This The End"
5. Rick Ross-"911 Is A Joke"
6. Obama - "F*ck The Man, I Am The Man"
7. Jay-Z - "I Got the Baddest Chick In The Game Wearing My Chain"
8. Chris Brown - "Bytch What" or "I'll Fight A Girl...I Ain't No Punk" (House Party 1)
9. Lee Malvo-"That Nukka Made Me Do It"
10. T.D Jakes Son-"To Jerk or Not To Jerk"
Can yall think of any others?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rod Strickland-"Blame It On The Alcohol"

LU said...

LOL