Monday, April 13, 2009

FUNNY EXCUSES FOR WORK

1) My husband thinks it's funny to hide my car keys before he goes to work.
2) My heat was shut off, so I had to stay home to keep my snake warm.
3) A gurney fell out of an ambulance and delayed traffic.
4) I walked into a spider web on the way out the door and couldn't find the spider, so I had to go inside and shower again.
5) My father didn't wake me up.
6) I got locked in my trunk by my son.
7) My left turn signal was out, so I had to make all right turns to get to work.
8) I was attacked by a raccoon and had to stop by the hospital to make sure it wasn't rabid.
9) A groundhog bit my bike tire and made it flat.
10) I feel like I'm in everyone's way if I show up on time.
11) My driveway washed away in the rain last night.
12) I had to go to bingo.

How many more can you come up with??

No comments: