Friday, March 27, 2009

ARE YOU READY??


Saturday night will be the return of Agent O. Washington Wizards Guard Gilbert Arenas is expected to return to action this saturday after a long season plagued with injuries. Fans may want to consider this as the big return to a team that has suffered the last two years with one of the worst records in the NBA this year. Now Gilbert, wants folks to understand "I'm not looking at it as a comeback. This is the final stage of rehabilitation, me learning what I can do, what I can't do and what I need to work on."

Man please you can call it what you want but brother after the way this city has suffered for the last two years... I am going out on a limb and calling this a comeback. It should be a packed house this weekend at the Verizon Center aka (Phone Booth).. Tickets are cheap right now also.

No comments: