Monday, February 9, 2009

Is Whitney Still on Crack?


Why the hell was she talking like she was playing BIG's mother in Notorious last night? And eyes were slanted as hell...I know weed eyes when I see them. Did she hit a wootie? I keep reading about this triumphant comeback but her voice was cracking (no pun intended) just trying to read the teleprompter. In the immortal words of Jamie Foxx..."I aint saying she a crackhead...just crackish".
P.S. LMAO @ Ray J still hittin that...That boy is a pimp I tell ya...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here voice did sound weird and she kept pausing like she had cotton mouth.

LiteSknLover said...

I didn't see it, but I know once a crack head, always crack head!! Name one to defy this rule?? You can't, and you dare to do so, I then ask you, loan them $50, let me know when you get it back!

Anonymous said...

I guest anonymous had cotton mouth also.. Haaaa.. Spell check man..