Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'M DONE WITH MIA!!!!!


DLR reported yesterday the Luke from the 2 Live Crew, was arrested for back Child Support. Wells turns out that was totally false. Luther Campbell said that “Jennifer Lebovich from the Miami Herald erroneously reported that I went to jail for failure to pay child support when in fact I’m the first person I know of to go to jail for failure to pay attorney’s fees and not child support. The matter at issue pertained to attorney’s fees. Please note that my payment of $11,613.10 for actual child support was paid back in October 23, 2008. Therefore, my payment as to child support was and is current.” However, Campbell claims his efforts as and community outreach activist has been blocked by the city of Miami, and the alleged child support arrest was/is the last straw. “At this point I am tired of fighting the city of Miami,” Campbell admitted. “I’m putting my house up for sale and getting the hell out. If you want to buy it let me know.” In 1999, Court TV showcased Campbell's clashes with the law in the hour long documentary "2 Live Crew: As Lewd as They Wanna Be." His obscenity court battles are the direct reason stores can sell profanity-laced albums by acts like Lil Wayne, Devin the Dude ,2 Short, Eminem and 50 Cent today.

2 comments:

LU said...

Ha, that bama is fed up. He said he tried to spread love though.

The King said...

Nukka has been spreading love for years now. haha