Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Who's The Best????

Finals MVP Paul Pierce, who recently spent three days at a ball camp in Madrid, is making, ahem, news about what he said to a Spanish reporter. The money translation, via RedsArmy: "Q: Is Kobe really the best player in the world? Pierce: I don't think Kobe is the best player. I'm the best player. There's a line that separates having confidence and being conceited. I don't cross that line but I have a lot of confidence in myself." Surprisingly, Spurs fans seem more upset by this than actual Lakers fans. (Update: OK, Lakers Nation is pretty upset, too.)

2 comments:

The King said...

He should be considered the best he surely put Kobe in check all series with that Defense.

BigBoyFloyd said...

I would actually have to agree with Pierce at least until the beginning of next season.

In the Finals he walked the walk, and definately out-performed Kobe, so he deserves to talk the talk right now.