Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Hardest Working Man In Show Business

Not sure I'm feeling all this singing going on in rap but I kinda like this joint. Check out this new joint "Lost" by Gorilla Zoe featuring Lil Wayne.

On a side note, check out this video of Lil Wayne supposedly getting his card pulled by rapper 40 Glocc for repping the Bloods. 40 Glocc is a Crip.

One other music note, Dr. Dre has promised to release the highly anticipated "Detox" album in '08. Check out the interview from USA Today.

3 comments:

The King said...

As much as I like Lil Wayne's rapping style. I have a very hard time looking at him kissing Baby in the mouth. Yuck.. What kind of sick crap is that? And it really isn't his Daddy.. LOL..

Things that make you say Hmmmmm!!!!

Anonymous said...

Not sure if it hurts more to see this gay azz pic on your site......or....the actual fact that my boy Wayne is doin that shish??????

The King said...

That Gorilla Zoe joint is vicious. Man