Monday, July 21, 2008

"My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious."

Check out this new song Lil Wayne feat. Mike Tyson. Mike will always be the greatest to me and Weezy is trying to make an argument. He also killed this joint right here called "Real Rap" too.

In unrelated news, documents were released saying that Rick Ross was indeed a correctional officer. He previously denied with what was obviously a bold face lie. He would of been better off telling the truth. (SMDH @ him and the fact I will still listen to him)

4 comments:

The King said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The King said...

Straight FIRE!!!! The fireman is surely hot on this joint. My goodness!!! This has to be on repeat for a long time.. Man!!

5th and K said...

That Wayne joint is THE TRUTH!!

LU said...

Pretty tight!