Friday, May 1, 2009

YOU HONKEY!!! LMAO


Looks like the Cop...sorry Boss is going after the entire Aftermath label. Officer Ricky who has the #1 album this week has gone all out to call Eminem a "Honkey"... WTF!!! LMAO!!! How in the hell can Rick Ross talk about anybody. The man has be sliced all up by 50 Cent these last few weeks/months, with raps, videos of baby momma get dug all out. Another baby momma went shopping with 50 just to expose Ross for a fraud. Now the Real Rick Ross is getting ready to be released in a couple of day and I hear he may get involved into the rap world. WTF for I don't now maybe he want residuals on his name... LOL

All I can say is I told you people day 1 that Officer Ricky's album was hot and now it on top.. Boy DLR is always on point. (but I digress)...


Now Mr. Shady records is and will always be what he is and we can't do anything about that but Eminem has put out some good music from time to time. So I am a little confused as to why Rick Ross is going after Em and not 50...I guess when you can't beat a man you try to go after the weakest link but the only thing wrong with this is 50 is considered the weakest link in this group. And I think Rick Ross is scared as heck of 50 cent now. The dude wont even really address any of the personal attacks that 50 has been doing to him

No comments: