Friday, November 21, 2008

SWAGGER LIKE US???? THEY MUST WORK FOR DLR!!!


All I am going to say is T.I.'s version of "Swagger Like Us" is now a bust... Looks like Jim Jones Ft. Weezy, Twista and NOE have taken over the Swagger like us remix. Heck I even had to give props to Jim Jones, and this dude NOE from Baltimore aint faking either. Check out the link here...
Makes you think that the only dude who has swagger for real is "Weezy F. Baby". Would it even be considered hot if it wasn't for Lil Wayne? I think not. LOL.. He is the only consistent dude on the song. Is it his???? Jay-Z said it was his... But T.I. put it on his album. I am just going to give the song to all Rappers to see who is the best... But right now these four new guys on the song has taken over the "Swagger Like US" song as of today. Who knows, another remix could be in the making like that Rick Ross joint I saw on YouTube the other day... also hot.

No comments: