Wednesday, November 26, 2008

MTV Coming to the DMV

MTV is throwing an inaugural ball for President-elect Barack Obama. They will host the "Be the Change Inaugural Ball" at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington on Jan. 20. The event will be televised live across MTV's many channels and platforms, including MTV and MTV.com. They supposed to have all the top artist and stars in the building. I will be working on gettting a ticket as of today. Beyonce, Alicia Keys, etc, etc, better have their security on point because after the 3rd drink I may be uncontrollable.

Me: Um...I'm a big fan of yours.
Female Superstar: Thanks. I appreciate it.
Me: Um...so where's your security?
Female Superstar: I think they went to the bar or bathroom.
Me: I HAVE TO HAVE YOU....*licks side of female superstars face*
Female Superstar: I've been waiting for a man to come along with enough balls to lick my face
Me: *licks other side of her face*
Female Superstar: May I Nick Cannon you?
Me: I thought you would never ask *picks up phone, calls home and tells daughter to put momma on the phone and tells her I'm not coming home*

No comments: