Saturday, November 29, 2008

Free Money From BigBoyFloyd!


What can I say my DLR followers!? I went 4-1 last week with my 5 picks so if you rolled with me your Thankgiving was a very lucrative one! If you think 4-1 was good last week well 5-0 is even better and that is what I am offering you this week. So here you go with 5 winning picks for week 13 in the NFL!


Baltimore Ravens -7 at Cincinnati Bengals +7 Over/Under 36

My Ravens are riding high and fighting neck and neck with the Steelers for their divisions lead. Cincy is clearly just waiting for the offseason. No Carson Palmer, and I dont even know if Ocho Cinco is playing this week or suspended, but it does not matter because the Ravens will cover. Take the Ravens and lay the 7 points, also take the under.


San Francisco 49ers +6.5 at Buffalo Bills -6.5 Over/Under 43.5

Now I know what your thinking Buffalo scored 40 plus points last week and will score 60 plus points this week.......WELL GUESS AGAIN! Buffalo is a decent team but I am predicting that they will lay an egg on Sunday against my San Francisco 49ers who win one for Mike Singletary, who is trying to save his job for next year. Take the points and the 49ers, also take the under, looking at a 20-13 type game.


New York Giants -4 at Washington Redskins +4 Over/Under 41.5

I said it a few weeks ago, but I will say it again, take the Giants and whatever points they are giving up you just lay them and smile until they fail to cover, which has happened at the most only twice this season. Take the Giants, lay the points, also take the over, end of story.


Pittsburgh +1 at New England Patriots -1 Over/Under 40

Should be a low scoring game. Pittsburgh's line has done a better job as of late of protecting Big Ben and Willie Parker is now back running the ball for them, Pittsburgh's defense may be the best in the league. The Patriots are up and down, one game they score, next game they dont. What it comes down to for me is that while Cassel had a great game for the Pats last week, I trust the Steeler defense to perform up to par more than I trust Cassel to be able to get the ball to Moss and Welker uptop the tough Steeler secondary. Take the Steelers, also take the under.


Jacksonville Jaguars +3 at Houston Texans -3 Over/Under 48

Only giving this game attention because it is the Monday Night game. Jacksonville has underperformed all season long, a few people had them pegged for a Superbowl appearance. Houston I thought would fight for a playoof spot this year, but their defense has not been good. This will be a close game so take the Jags and the points, also take the under because 48 points is pretty high.


There it is, a perfect 5-0 for week 13 in the NFL!

No comments: