Friday, September 19, 2008

Pumpin My Music

Here is some new music for your ride or Ipod.

John Legend Feat Kanye West - Its Over

T.I. Feat Gorilla Zoe - Whatever You Like (Remix)

Young Jeezy, Trick Daddy, Bloodraw, & Boo Rossini - Black Dreams

Birdman & Rick Ross Feat T-Pain - Sun Come Up

Gorilla Zoe - Lost (New Version)

Keri Hilson Feat Lil’ Wayne - Turning Me On

The Alchemist Feat Jadakiss, Snoop Dogg & Pusha T - Lose Your Life

T-Pain Feat. Ludacris - Chopped & Screwed

T.I. Feat. Ludacris & B.O.B. - On Top Of The World

Devin The Dude Feat Snoop Dogg - I Don’t Chase ‘Em

T.I. Feat Justin Timberlake - Dead & Gone

T.I. Feat Rihanna - Live Your Life

Kanye West - Love Lockdown

T.I. Feat Lil Kim - Dead Ass Wrong (2:37 Snippet)

Devin The Dude - El Grande Nalgas

Jadakiss Feat Ne-Yo - By My Side

Lil’ Kim - Brooklyn (Shook Hands)

Lil’ Wayne Feat Junior Reid - Still Standing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man I love DLR...

The King said...

DLR aims to please the DMV...

LU said...

Pretty good site...