Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dis Bama Here!!!

I saw a lil of the Chester the Molester...I mean R.Kelly interview last night on B.E.T. and I almost fell out of my chair when dude asked Kellz do he like teenage girls and ol Chester said HOW YOUNG?...Yep...he said...HOW YOUNG? Then he was like I have some 19 year old friends but I don't like them illegal...WTF? Aint this nukka about to hit 40 and he married...WTF again. I see why Obama was trying to teach 5 year old children about sexual predators...he lives in the same city as the most famous one...ever! This nukka even calls himself the Pied Piper...Do yall know the story of the Pied Piper? If not, click here to educate yourself. SMDH @ Chester the Molester.

4 comments:

BigBoyFloyd said...

As a musical performer, he is without a doubt one of the top minds ever. When it comes to the combo of writing hits for himself, or others he is really without par.

But as a person I think I lost respect for him a long time ago. I never knew that pied piper story you linked from wikipedia. HE EVEN CAME UP WITH THAT NAME FOR HIMSELF, and was proud of it, man what a sick dude. Dude can have any legal aged woman he wants and he chooses to be a damned pedophile....

LU said...

Man this nukka is shady, if I had a daughter I would need to know his every move...

Anonymous said...

Still smdh @ pied piper

Big D said...

WTF???!!! Unbelievable!!

R. Kelly.... YOU ARE THE BAMMA OF THE YEAR, YEAR, YEAR!!!