Thursday, January 15, 2009

SAY IT AINT SO "O"!!!


“In my 20’s, I’d done this drug and I know exactly what you are talking about.” She said the drug use occurred while she was an anchorwoman on a television news show. “It’s my life’s great big secret. It was such a secret because–I realize (with) the public person I have become–if the story ever were revealed, the tabloids would exploit it and what a big issue it would be.” She went on to explain, “But I was involved with a man in my 20s who introduced me to the same drug that you’ve been talking about and, like Patrice, I always felt that the drug itself is not the problem but that I was addicted to the man.” She admitted: “I can’t think of anything I wouldn’t have done for that man.”

1 comment:

LU said...

LOL@the picture. May be true!