Sunday, December 28, 2008

Free Money From BigBoyFloyd!


Wow, last regular season installment of Free Money, man how the NFL season flies! But fear not I will you all the winners to bet on for the playoffs starting next week. But first things first, here are 5 winning picks for Week 17 of the NFL season.

Washington Redskins +3 vs. San Francisco 49ers -3 Over/Under 37.5

Battle of 2 teams missing the playoffs, but a win is vital to both coaches. I'm a little surprised the Redskins are a 3 point underdog, seeing that they did beat Philly last week. I'm taking my 49ers, they are playing hard for Singletary. Take the Niners and drop the 3 points, also take the under.

New England Patriots -6 vs Buffalo Bills +6 Over/Under 40

Everyone keeps talking about what a great job Matt Cassell has done and while he has been solid a perfect regular season and a Super Bowl appearance last year under Brady beats possibly missing the playoffs this year under Cassell. Now I dont know if the Pats will squeak into the playoffs but I do know I wont beat against them in this game. Take the Patriots and drop the 6 points, also take the over.

Miami Dolphins +3 vs. New York Jets -3 Over/Under 43

Not a lot more would make me happier, (others than seeing the Cowgirls miss the playoffs, which I will get to later.) than to see Mr. Me Me Me Prima Donna Drama Queen Brett Favre fall flat on his face and miss the playoffs. Wasn't this clown supposed to retire 5-6 years ago!? And the will he/ wont he reitre garbage has already started up. Miami has overachieved all year, but will the glass slipper finally slip off of Cinderella's feet? I think so..... sadly, take that azzclown Favre and the Jets and lay the 3, also take the under in points.

Denver Broncos +8 vs. San Diego Chargers -8 Over/Under 50.5

Neither of these teams deserve to go to the playoffs, but one will. Now I'm not saying Denver will win, but no way I pass up getting 8 points against a overachieving Norv Turner coached team. Take the Broncos and the points, also take the over, gonna be a high-scoring affair.

Dallas Cowboys +1 vs. Philadelphia Eagles -1 Over/Under 42.5

It pains me to say this but.........jump all over the Cowboys, they will win in Philadelphia by at least 6 points. The McNubb/Reid era of choking in big games will end with of course a loss in this playoff eliminator game. Take the Cowboys and that 1 point, also take the over.

Alright folks, that does it for Free Money From BigBoyFloyd in the regular season. See you in 2009 next week for playoff winners!

No comments: